Stories of my Family
October 16, 2019 (Wednesday) at 7 p.m. @ 2100 Willowcreek Road, Portage, IN
Christmas Open House
Saturday December 14, 2019
Open house will be held in Countryside Hall 10 am until 4:00 pm. Like other years we will serve cookies and punch, have Father Christmas visit with the children and hopefully a few other games for the kids. We will ask for homemade cookies from members.
Historical Wolf Mansion
On Sunday September 15, 2019 we welcomed visitors from BC Canada, Glyn Evans and his mother Marion Evans. Marion is the great grand daughter of Josephus and Susan (Young) Wolf. She had heard of the Wolf Mansion connected to her family history and her son, Glyn, made her wish come true and brought her for a visit. They visited and toured our barn museum, the Wolf Mansion and the McCool Cemetery.
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 – Special museum display honoring Class of 1969 11:00 am until 4:00 pm – Portage Alumni Dinner Dance
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 – Board Meeting at Portage Library, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – Public Meeting at Woodland Park, 7:00 pm
- Sunday, November 3, 2019 – Installation Dinner, 1—4 pm – Countryside Park Hall
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 – Board Meeting at Portage Library, 6:30 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 – Christmas Open House 10 am—4 pm