In this issue:
We are having an exciting year at the Alton Goin Museum. We plan on having something new in our museum each month celebrating our 25th year as a historical society.
If you had your portrait taken the night of the installation dinner, Kathy Smock has them ready for viewing. Contact her at 763-1561
In the summer of 1987 Carl Fisher, Park Superintendent, put an ad in the newspaper and interested people met at the Trager Homestead in order to establish a historical society and museum on the newly obtained park property.
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013 25th Anniversary Dinner
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday April 5, 6 & 7, 2013 Opening weekend at the museum
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013 Bi-monthly meeting, 7:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday, June 13 & 14, 2013 Rummage Sale on the park grounds
- Saturday, June 22, 2013 Summer Festival All Day Event “Reunions”