The Mystery Continues ~ Belle Gunness
- Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 1:00 pm dedication of the new Belle Gunness exhibit by La Porte County Historical Society President Bruce Johnson.
- Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 1:30 pm Selbu, Norway native Knuk Erik Jensen will share with audiences his years of research into whether or not Gunness was the same person as Esther Carlson, a woman later accused of murdering her employer in 1931.
- A showing of “The Gunness Mystery” will follow Jensen’s presentation on Oct. 4.
- There is a $6.00 fee for out of county visitors to the by La Porte County Historical Society, cash only.
- 2405 Indiana Avenue, La Porte, IN. Accessible to those with disabilities. For more information, call the museum at 324-6767, or visit its website at laportecountyhistory.org.