2015 February Newsletter
Download 705.85 KB
In This Issue
- At a meeting just a few weeks ago we were informed that the Park Department has plans on finishing the Trager Barn at Countryside and moving our current museum to the second floor of the barn
New Logo for 2015
- Debbie Parker created several new updates to our logos and the board decided on this one for our society. We are thinking of having t-shirts made with the updated design. It’s prettier in color.
- From time to time a question pops into my head and I need to solve it for my own satisfaction and to help in case anyone else has the same question. I kept seeing McCasland Road as I drove around.
- Friday, March 20, 2015
- Workshop presented by Indiana Historical Society on moving our muse-um, 9—3
- Saturday, April 11, 2015, Spring Tea at the museum, 1-4
- Sunday, April 12, 2015—Opening day for the season at the museum, come and see the plans for the new museum. 1-4
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015– Board meeting at Portage Library, 6:30
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015– Bi-monthly meeting at Woodland Park, 7:00
- Thursday, April 23, 2015—Chamber of Commerce Business Night, 4—7 pm